Copyright 2023 - M.E. Studios Photography. All rights reserved.
If you do not regularly attend a church and therefore have no regular minister who is sanctioned by the state to marry people, there are many people who can officiate and legalize your wedding vows for you.

Rev. Christine Green 503-281-6301. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Lana Perry 503-794-7200
Rev. Marcie D. B. McDonald 503-351-8752

Powered by Mark Errington and Mark's Locksmith